I want to begin by thanking you for being in my community and for inspiring me every day. I look forward to all your messages, comments and love.
There are so many people you could follow on social media, so you pay me the highest compliment, when you take the time to read my ramblings. You rock. I couldn’t do any of it without you.
There are a few new people in our family, so I thought I’d share some random facts you might not know about me. Here goes.
1) I was born in South Africa. I have live in Los Angeles for the past 20 years
2) Two years ago I realized my dream of owning a home and cooking school in Lucca Italy. I spend my summers there
3) I learned to cook from my mom and feel closet to her in the kitchen
4) My husband Saul was born in South Africa but we met in the USA 19 years ago at a Passover Seder. He is my best friend
5) I have a gorgeous teenage daughter Jade with the most incredible voice who is my life.
6) I got my MBA but hated working at a desk. At 30 I changed careers
7) My parents have both passed, but I feel them walking with me every day
8) My favorite place is in the ocean or near water. It’s where I go to heal and center in
9) I was on 2 seasons of Foodnetwork’s Private Chefs of Beverly Hills
10) My favorite food is red meat. The only food I won’t eat is beans
11) I collect vintage cowboy boots and have over 20 pairs
12) I hate horror movies and I’m afraid of heights
13) I have the worst sense of direction. I could get lost inside a paper bag
14) I think the secret to a happy life is living with an attitude of gratitude
15) I have major OCD and cannot relax if my space is a mess
16) I have a daily yoga and meditation practice that keeps me sane
17) I’m a morning person. I do my best work at 5am and I go to bed around 8:30pm
18) I have always been able to manifest my desires. Ever since I was a kid
19) I never quit no matter how often I fall or get knocked down. I just get back up
20) I’m Jewish and Shabbat is my favorite day of the week